Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Retro Tuesday #15--1987 Movies

I haven't done a Retro Tuesday in awhile, so I thought it would be fun to do one about movies that came out in 1987. Yes, twenty years ago! (Are we getting old or what?)

Here we go....

1) "Sleep all day. Party all night. Never grow old. Never die." Name the flick and the actor who is currently on a hit TV show.

2) The female villain in this movie was named one of the greatest movie villains of all time by the American Film Institute in its list "100 Years, 100 Villains and Heroes" list. Who was the actress, and what film was it?

3) In which movie was Star Wars' Millennium Falcon parked outside at a diner?

4) In this movie, which is known as one of the most quoted movies of all time, a well-known actress made her debut.

5) In Roxanne, Charlie Bales (Steve Martin) is challenged to tell 20 "nose" jokes. How many does he actually tell? ("Fashionable: you know, you could de-emphasize your nose if you wore something larger, like...Wyoming. Personal: well, here we are, just the three of us. Punctual: all right, Delbman, your nose was on time but YOU were fifteen minutes late!")

6) "Give me the keys. I'll go to the supermarket. What do you want?"
"Truth and justice."
"Anything else?"
"Donuts."
"Why not? We're cops."
One of the lead characters in this movie later came out of the closet. Name the film.

7) In this first film of a wildly successful franchise, a house is firebombed. That house was the original family home in The Partridge Family and also the Kravitz's house in Bewitched. What movie?

Have fun and happy 2007!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous soliloquized...

1. The Lost Boys / Kiefer Sutherland

2. er... no clue (and it's probably so obvious I'll slap myself later)

3. *sigh*

4. La la la la....

5. Hmm....

6. *whistling*

7. Lethal Weapon?

I didn't do nearly as well at that as I had hoped I would.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 1:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?