Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year & Contest Winner

Happy 2007!

May this year be full of blessings and joy and good health for all of you!!!

My Music Man and I got home from a rousing party up the street....we were the third of three couples at a small get-together within a mile of our house...on our block, even, and we ended the night with Dom Perignon and lots of '80s music (Adam Ant, Naked Eye, AC/DC). Our kids thought we were nuts.

Anyway. I digress.

We got home and I said, "Music Man! You have to draw a winner for my big Immortalize Your Friend in a Book Contest!"

And he said, "Okay!"

So I tell him to pick the number (I have all of the entries numbered because they came in on email entries) and he picks #34.

And the WINNERS OF MY IMMORTALIZE YOUR FRIEND IN A BOOK CONTEST ARE (drum roll provided by none other than Music Man himself):

Stephanie Feagan, as nominated by Anne Mallory!
(so both are winners!)


Congratulations!!! I'll be in touch with you ASAP!

And in the meantime, Happy New Year!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson soliloquized...

Congrats Stephanie and Anne!

Happy New Year to you and yours Colleen. It has been a pleasure conversing with you this past year and I look forward to your fun posts and your growing notoriety and success in 2007!

We never go out on New Year's Eve, preferring to just hang at home. Tori, Mary and I welcomed the New Year watching the ball drop and then my daugther went to bed and Mary and I watched a bunch of episodes of season two of The Office...I am loving that show. Laughter was a great way to start the new year!

Monday, January 01, 2007 10:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?