Monday, August 21, 2006

The ARCs are coming!

I'm getting bound galleys and have enough to spare for three reviewers (whom I haven't already promised them to)...the first three to contact me gets'em.

Send your request by email, please, and I'll get them off to you as soon as I get my hot little hands on them!

Email: cgs at colleengleason.com

EDITED: They're gone! Thanks so much for all your interest. I may have some more ARCs later, so if you're interested, do drop me a line.

Also, I plan to give away some copies of the book in December, so stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jana DeLeon soliloquized...

WhooHoo! Galley time! Very exciting. Congrats again!

Monday, August 21, 2006 8:56:00 PM  
Blogger Heather Harper soliloquized...

Can't wait!!!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 3:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?