Wednesday, August 09, 2006

We're not laughing at you, Jeff Bezos...we're laughing with you!

Now that Amazon is offering grocery items, there really is no reason to leave home.

Why, you can even have milk delivered to you, via the friendly world at Amazon. In fact, so many people have found this so convenient, Amazon's been overrun by reviews about this heretofore mundane kitchen item.

Here are a few choice samples, but there are 480+ other reviews, many of which others have found helpful in making their milk-purchasing decisions.

Summer Milk, August 9, 2006
Reviewer:Sean Davis - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Heat Index today: 112 degrees

Result: Milk was a bad choice!!!!!!!!

oh wow, August 8, 2006
Reviewer:billy pinko "billy pinko" (Utah) - See all my reviews
This is the sexiest milk I have ever had. This milk is silky and perfect in every way. I felt real nourishment after I drank this milk, and you know what I mean. Marvin Gaye must have had a lot of this milk, and his special lady-friend too.

My hat is off to these cows. Actually, everything is off to these cows. This is naked, wonderful milk.

A Social Tsunami?, August 8, 2006
Reviewer:Silicon Valley Bob "bob41116" (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Does selling milk over the Web mean that our nation's next generation of illegitimate children will be fathered by the FedEx man?


Okay, so I'm just waiting to see the reviews for condoms.

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather Harper soliloquized...

Did you make this up?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:31:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen Gleason soliloquized...

LOL...well, I might be able to write a book, but 480 reviews about milk...nah. Wish I had that kind of talent.

Then again...I guess not.

Pretty funny though, huh?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:42:00 PM  
Blogger Marg soliloquized...

Too funny!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 4:36:00 PM  
Blogger Heather Harper soliloquized...

Lol.

I didn't see they were linked.

I liked Billy Pinko's milk review. Makes me want to drink some.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:41:00 PM  
Blogger Jaye Wells soliloquized...

There are a few people out there who write the most hilarious reviews of products on Amazon. They're like little jewels if you can find them.

As for milk, I've never thought of it as sexy. But I can kind of see it.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:25:00 AM  
Blogger Janice Lynn soliloquized...

Sexy milk. Who knew???

Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?