Thursday, July 06, 2006

Blogging at the WNP and in honor of the Grand Opening...

Today's my day, so drive your mouse on over and check out my post on writer collages at the WNP blog.

And...yay! because of course, tonight at midnight, Pirates of the Caribbean II opens! Can't wait to get me some Cap'n Jack.

Ahhh...fond memories of POTC I...
Jack Sparrow: [after Will draws his sword] Put it away, son. It's not worth you getting beat again.
Will Turner: You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you.
Jack Sparrow
: That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?






Which one of Captain Jack Sparrow's bizarre sayings from Pirates of the Caribbean are you?




Hee! You are Jack's "You have to find yourself a girl, mate ... you're not a eunuch, are you?" speech. You're quite a bit sex-crazed, and you assume that everyone else is as horny as you are. Get it on as soon as possible so that you can join the rest of us on Planet Earth ... I'm sure you'll have a good time doing so.
Take this quiz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?