Monday, June 26, 2006

Who's it going to be?

J K Rowling says two characters die in the final Harry Potter book--and she hasn't ruled out that Harry's one of them. (Her thought is, if Harry dies, no one can write sequels about him, a la Gone with the Wind, Mrs. de Winter, Sherlock Holmes, etc.).

So, who do you think dies? (And no spoilers from Half-Blood Prince, 'cause I know someone dies there, and I'm pretty sure I know who, but I don't want it ruined for me or anyone else!).

Ron and Hermione in each other's arms?

Ginnie? MacGonagal?

Snape? (Nooooo! Not Alan Rickman!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish Milburn soliloquized...

No idea, but this will be the first time I'm standing in line to buy the book. I got started reading the series late and was able to catch up after most of them were already out. Kind of like with my new Buffy and Angel obsession. :)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 1:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?