Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Sigh.

I don't know how she did it, or why it happens, but somehow, some way, Elizabeth Swann gets to kiss not only Will Turner but also Captain Jack Sparrow in Dead Man's Chest.

How? How can this be? Apparently, Keira Knightley has more pull than I thought possible. Lucky her.

Isn't she supposed to marry Turner in this movie?

I mean...if I had the choice, I'd be hopping along with the Cap'n instead of that pretty boy Turner. No question.

So she must have done some pretty pleading to get that turned around.

Sheesh. Now I'm really counting the days until Friday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana DeLeon soliloquized...

God, I'm counting the days too!

She kisses them both? - bitch

Like Captain Jack isn't man enough alone.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?