Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Rumors flying about the 'Net

The 'Net's buzzing with the news that the seventh and final (definitely final, according to J K Rowling) Harry Potter book will be released in summer 2007.

(She claims she is so sick of Harry Potter that she'd like to kill him. I can sort of understand that sentiment; after all, she's been living in the head of a teenaged boy for over ten years!)

Even more specifically, rumor has it that the release date will be July 7, 2007--a fitting array of digits, if you ask me. It's a Saturday, a day that all the other HP books have been released, and Rowling has always said that magic number is very important.

So we'll see. The publisher has confirmed a 2007 release date, but not exactly when.

I'm just glad we have a target, because I made a decision not to read The Half-Blood Prince until the seventh book came. I wanted to read those two back to back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Monroe soliloquized...

Harry Potter has finally hit our house. My oldest has been devouring them. Since May she's read the first three (several times) and yesterday I picked up the 4th.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?