Thursday, June 08, 2006

A little something

Finally! I've been trying to get into Blogger all day, and it's the first time I've been successful. Just back from my Manhattan trip with an awesome debut author that many of you know...more on that later.

This is just a quick little something so you know I haven't forgotten about you faithful blog readers. (Pete, I'm talking about you!)

First, my second Gardella Vampire Chronicles book has a title!

Rises the Night
will be released in June 2007, just five months after The Rest Falls Away.

Second, here's another little nugget I found; a brilliant quote from Gore Vidal:
"I suspect one of the reasons we create fiction is to make sex exciting."

Hmmm. Could this be the reason for the upswing in erotic books?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?