Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tag--I'm It!

Trish tagged me, so now I have something to write about other than my hair problems.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago exactly was when I found out I was pregnant with my first child! I was working at a health plan at the time and in the last semester of my MBA.

What were you doing one year ago?
Getting ready for my dad's funeral. He died on January 18, 2005.

Five snacks you enjoy...
Popcorn with lots of real butter
Nachos
Chocolate chip cookie dough
Almond-milk smoothie with bananas (when I'm good and being raw)
Cheetos (curly not crunchy!)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics....
Every track on the original Phantom of the Opera 2-disc soundtrack
Most Christmas songs (including Twelve Days of Christmas)
(that's more than five, I know...)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire...
Put an addition on my house
Travel to Italy, Angkor Wat, and Japan (see my Seven List Meme!)
Help fund a halfway house for abused children
Buy a new car
Buy more stocks

Five bad habits...
Biting my nails
Not exercising
"Forgetting" to floss every other day
Letting my husband clean the bathrooms (that's not really a bad habit, is it?)
Eating in bed (I don't think this is a bad habit either, but my mother would)

Five things I love to do...
Read
Sleep in or nap
Write
Eat
Stay in a five-star hotel

Five things you would never buy or wear again...
A Tom Cruise movie
Gauchos (I may have to take this back as they are coming back!)
Bows in my hair a la Madonna in the '80s
Heels over three inches high
Pantyhose

Five favorite toys...
Computer
(I dunno....I don't have a lot of toys, really)
My Pink Pearl (and I don't mean eraser!)

Five people I'm tagging...
Jana
Elly
Janice
Charity
(how about four? Everyone else has already been tagged!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous soliloquized...

Your Mom does NOT think eating in bed is a bad habit.....she does it all the time (while reading of course!)!
Love ya...Mom

Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:53:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen Gleason soliloquized...

Aha! At last, I pulled you out of lurkdom! I knew it would have to be something provocative to do so!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jill Monroe soliloquized...

Is that Pink Pearl anything like my Big Blue?

Monday, January 23, 2006 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen Gleason soliloquized...

Er....probably.

*blushing*

Monday, January 23, 2006 12:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?