Monday, January 16, 2006

My Hair!

Well, here's the before and after pics, after a fashion:

(my 4 year old daughter took the after picture...I know it's blurry, but you get the idea)

(PS note my cross--the same in both pics. That was one of my congratulations-for-getting-a-book-contract presents I bought myself.)

It's not that I hate the shorty cut, it's just that it takes too much time to do it! And it never stays the way I want it for more than 30 minutes.

When I get another better pic of the shorty cut, I'll post it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy Roberts soliloquized...

Forget your hair and get back to writing!

It looks good btw :)

Wendy

Monday, January 16, 2006 1:11:00 PM  
Blogger Diana Peterfreund soliloquized...

I think I like it long and curly, better, but it might just be the picture, since it looked awesome in your signing shot.

Monday, January 16, 2006 4:02:00 PM  
Blogger Jill Monroe soliloquized...

I think you look great! I just cut 3 inches from my haid - dh didn't like it.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?