Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Post-Holiday Meme: List of Sevens

Courtesy of Mary. Maybe she's been popping over here and seeing there's nothing going on...so she gave me a bit of a jolt. Thanks, Mare. I needed it!

So here goes....

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Make the NYT best-seller list
2. Become a grandmother
3. Travel Italy
4. See the Taj Mahal
5. Visit Ankor Wat
6. Go on an African Safari
7. Have at least one other home

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Change a tire
2. Darn socks (who can?)
3. Make good piecrust
4. Eat pickled deer heart (even before I went raw) *shudder*
5. Keep from crying during those "priceless" commercials
6. Calculus
7. Sing

Seven Things that Attract Me to my Spouse/Significant Other
1. His eyes, especially the way they crinkle when he smiles
2. His sense of humor
3. His chest
4. His singing voice
5. His affection and tenderness for our children
6. His legs!!!
7. The way he listens to me even when I am babbling

Seven Things I Say (or Write) Most Often:
1. Holy Shit!
2. Unbelievable!
3. Settle Down! (I have three children under ten)
4. Chill.
5. Hugs
6. Awesome!
7. No Effing Way!

Seven Books (or Series) I Love:
1. Night Train to Memphis by Elizabeth Peters
2. Trojan Gold by Elizabeth Peters (yes, they are in the same series, but I love them both!)
3. Alinor by Roberta Gellis
4. The J. D. Robb series
5. Vows by LaVyrle Spencer
6. Bet Me by Jenny Crusie
7. Jewels of the Sun by Nora Roberts

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:
1. The Lord of The Rings Trilogy
2. When Harry Met Sally...
3. Pride & Prejudice (the BBC version)
4. The Bourne Supremacy
5. Victor/Victoria
6. Maverick
7. Sunset (see a pattern here? Big James Garner fan.)

Seven People I Wish Would Join In... (TAG!)
1. Diana (hope you haven't done this one already; too lazy to check your blog....)
2. Jana
3. Elly
4. Jill
5. Marley (er, I mean, Vanessa)
6. Janice
7. Kate

Okay...that's it. I'm exhausted.

Now...off to pick up where I left off on the first season of LOST, thanks to the chubby guy in the red suit, who brought me my own set of the DVDs!

2 Comments:

Blogger MJFredrick soliloquized...

I love it when my husband sings, too. He does it so rarely, too, considering when we MET we were in choir.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 1:50:00 AM  
Blogger Jill Monroe soliloquized...

Great list! I guess I'll start to compile!

Monday, January 02, 2006 7:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?