Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My new crush

I've just started watching the first season of LOST, and I have a mad crush on Matthew Fox.

He's great-looking, in a non-pretty-boy way, and he looks like a buffer, handsomer Gerard Butler (sorry Mary!) but without the accent. Plus, he plays a fantastic character as Jack. I just love him!

I realize this is probably old news for lots of you, but since I don't watch television, I generally catch up on the hot shows when they come out on DVD. That's how I fell in love with Buffy and Alias. Besides, I'm the impatient sort...I'd rather be able to cruise onto the next episode, and the next, and the next...without having to wait a week to do it.

But I digress. (So what else is new?)

I am really enjoying the show, too, besides the eye candy. What a great concept, and brilliantly done. So many things going on, so much potential (I've only watched the pilot and three more eps). The layers, metaphors, intrigues and characterization...just amazing. I can't wait to see how it develops!

5 Comments:

Blogger MJFredrick soliloquized...

You wait till Sawyer wakes up.

Ahem.

I still love Gerry better, plus no tattoos.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:41:00 AM  
Blogger Jill Monroe soliloquized...

This man...this man. GORGEOUS. But did you know he's a nudist?

But Gerry with the accent. But them Matthew's an actor. He can ACT Scottish!

Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen Gleason soliloquized...

I don't mind a few tats...and I certainly don't mind if he's a nudist!

Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Trish Milburn soliloquized...

Welcome to the wonderful world of LOST. I'm going to have to go back and watch the first season DVD set just to pick up the stuff I didn't see the first time.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 3:38:00 PM  
Blogger MJFredrick soliloquized...

Yes, yes, well, Gerry can do a Long Beach accent :P

To me, he looks more like Keanu.

Friday, December 02, 2005 5:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?