Tuesday, November 01, 2005

NaNoWriMo















No, I'm not writing nostalgia about that TV show, although at this point I almost think it would be easier than what I've committed to...

...which is to participate in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). From November 1 to November 30, my goal--along with umpteen other crazy people--is to write a novel...or at least 50,000 words of a novel.

This coming from the woman who's written, oh, about 500 words today.

The point of NaNoWriMo is to just get the words on paper. You can go back and sort it out later...like, in December, when there's nothing else to do.

So now that I've wasted five minutes writing this post (not to mention ten, surfing for just the right picture of Mork and Mind), I guess I'd better get the nose to the grindstone.

At least I finally figured out what the current scene I'm writing is going to be about. If only I had a vague idea of where I'm going after that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish Milburn soliloquized...

Good luck on NaNoWriMo! Say that 10 times fast. :)

Friday, November 04, 2005 4:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?