Sunday, April 09, 2006

Four Play

I know I'm behind on my Paris Research Trip recap, but Diana tagged me and since this takes a bit less effort than arranging my photos, etc., I'm going for it.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Cashier Supervisor
2. Health Insurance Company Sales Manager
3. General Mills Representative
4. Vice President for a small company importing body products from Germany

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. When Harry Met Sally...
2. Victor/Victoria
3. LOTR (don't ask me to pick)
4. The Emperor's New Groove

Four places you have lived:
1. Philadelphia, PA
2. Michigan
3. Michigan
4. Michigan (boring, huh?)

Four TV shows you love to watch: (I don't watch TV, so I'm relying on DVDs here...)
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Friends
3. Frasier
4. Alias

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Wet Noodle Posse.com
2. WSJ
3. Diana's Diversions
4. The Awful Truth (I know, I know...it's my secret vice!)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Tahiti
2. England, Scotland, Wales
3. Paris
4. Maine

Four of your favorite foods:
1. nachos with guacamole & jalapenos
2. chocolate with caramel
3. popcorn with real butter and a little salt
4. fresh grapefruit/orange juice

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In the tub with a good book, chocolate and caramel, and popcorn
2. Looking at my name on the NYT best-seller list
3. In Rome
4. In a new addition on my house

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond:
1. Trish Mi
2. Mary
3. Jill
4. Esri

1 Comments:

Blogger MJFredrick soliloquized...

Ah, I've done this one!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 7:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?