Friday, February 10, 2006

For all those who thought Christine should have stayed with the Phantom...

I'm delighted to announce that I've sold my version of the timeless story of Christine Daae and Erik the Opera Ghost, to New American Library's Eclipse Erotica trade paperback line.

My take on The Phantom of the Opera was inspired by Andrew Lloyd Weber's musical and film, although I drew heavily on the original book by Gaston LeRoux and brought in Philippe, Count de Chagny and Raoul's brother--a main character that was left out of Weber's musical.

So for everyone who wanted to know what really happened during the Music of the Night scene, and why Raoul was such a milquetoast, and why Christine left with Raoul when we all knew she should have stayed with the Phantom...you'll find out when you read my book!

Tentative release date: June 2007

7 Comments:

Blogger Charity Tahmaseb soliloquized...

Oh, Colleen, this is so exciting. Congrats! I can't wait to read (more).

Sunday, February 12, 2006 9:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous soliloquized...

Whoo Hooo! Finally Christine and the Phantom will get together. So this makes three books you've sold this year, right?
You are hot, girl.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Marley Gibson soliloquized...

HUGE CONGRATS to you, Colleen!!! I'm soooo happy for you! I think you should call up Psychic Celine and let her know what's going on. *VBEG*

Hugs,
Marley = )

Sunday, February 12, 2006 5:46:00 PM  
Blogger Gina Black soliloquized...

Congrats!! (Found out about this on DPs blog).

Sunday, February 12, 2006 5:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous soliloquized...

I saw the news on Diana's blog :) Congratulations, Colleen!!!!

Sunday, February 12, 2006 6:15:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen Gleason soliloquized...

Thanks to all of you! You can imagine how thrilled and excited I am! Now I just have to get the revisions done and add another 30,000 words to the story....

Sunday, February 12, 2006 7:02:00 PM  
Blogger Nalini Singh soliloquized...

Congratulations, Colleen :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 7:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?