Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ooops. Katie Caught in the Act.

It's come to light that a recent "professional" photo of Katie Couric, which is printed in CBS's WATCH! magazine, has been airbrushed to make her look 20 lbs thinner. (Good grief, where's an airbrush when you need one!)

Katie claims she didn't know about the airbrushed picture until she saw it, and says she likes the original better. "Because there's more of me to love."

Yeah. Right. I'm guessing she's just bummed they got caught making such an obvious change.

7 Comments:

Blogger Colleen Gleason soliloquized...

My thoughts exactly!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:00:00 PM  
Blogger MJFredrick soliloquized...

Twenty pounds!!! Sheesh! I'd need about 4 of those airbrushes ;)

And you hush, Colleen - you are stunning.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:59:00 PM  
Blogger Janice Lynn soliloquized...

I agree, Colleen. I think she said it to cover her butt on the airbrushing, but let's face it--the woman doesn't need airbrushed anyway. More women in the media need to be normal sized to help bash this have to be super model thin image.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly (Lynn) Parra soliloquized...

I want a before and after photo to compare! Twenty pounds is a lot of weight. =D

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jaye Wells soliloquized...

I've seen the before and after. Frankly I thought she looked fine in the first--for Katie Couric. She annoys the crap out of me.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:10:00 AM  
Blogger Colleen Gleason soliloquized...

LOL, Jaye. She's got that real gummy smile that makes my husband crazy.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:17:00 AM  
Blogger Mailyn soliloquized...

LMAO!!! Considering most mags airbrush their pics this doesn't surprise me. LOL.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?